January 04, 2005

Reading books on a PDA?

Links
http://www.palmpower.com/issues/issue200105/ebook0501001.html
http://www.the-gadgeteer.com/docreaders-review.html

Very very interesting. I did not know that there were so many to choose from. No one I know is really interested in this. I may think about buying a PDA just for this reason. Let me see if there are any other things similar to a PDA which I can use for reading.

Electronic paper -
http://www.sciencentral.com/articles/view.php3?article_id=218392010&language=english

Interesting stuff at
http://www.eink.com/news/releases/pr70.html
Has this stuff already been out? And I do not know about it?



6 comments:

tHeFiRsTiDioT said...

I now have a PDA!!! And reading on it is funnnn

HappyHourse said...

"What, me think?" - Ha, love that title! It really resonates with that feeling when you're just diving into something new and it feels like your brain is working overtime. I was just playing around with some AI tools the other day, and it got me thinking about how much creative potential is out there now. Honestly, it’s mind-blowing. If you're looking to experiment with making your own clips, I recently tried out Omni AI Video and was seriously impressed by how easy it was to generate cinematic AI videos from just text. It made me feel like a total pro, even though I'm definitely still in the "idiot's world" phase of learning!

aimotioncontrol.org said...

This article highlights the surprising variety of reading devices available, yet it's fascinating how few people actually pursue them. While PDAs and e-readers offer unique advantages, I've found that creating dynamic AI videos from static images can be equally engaging for digital content creation. If you're exploring innovative ways to blend technology with creativity, check out ai motion control to discover how AI motion control can transform your visual projects.

motioncontrolai said...

Your post highlights the surprising variety of e-readers available, which is both intriguing and a bit overwhelming. As someone interested in creating engaging content, I've found that Motion Control AI can transform ideas into cinematic videos with intelligent motion tracking technology. Check out motion control video to explore how motion control video can elevate your creative projects.

wplaceimage said...

That's a fascinating take on using PDAs for reading—did you consider how pixel art could enhance the experience? Wplace Image turns any image into crisp pixel art instantly, perfect for those looking to digitize books or artwork without complicated workflows. Check out pixel converter for a fast pixel converter that doesn’t require uploads.

grow-a-chicken-fighter said...

That's fascinating to see so many options for reading on PDAs! If you're looking for game strategies instead, our site offers detailed guides for "grow a chicken fighter codes" and other mechanics. You might find some useful tips at grow a chicken fighter codes.

 
eXTReMe Tracker